* Booking flights to Germany with my family! And eating gummie bears to celebrate. (Sorry, goldbären.) Eleventyone! Start flooding the comments section with your German travel suggestions.
* The group of people who play glow in the dark bocce in the park. How baller. [Baller. Get it?
* Smelling the cinnamon pine cones an entire block before reaching Whole Foods. It's like living in a muffin.
* The guy at the bagel & coffee place by work knows our order. I am both excited and ashamed.
* The boy I tutor, looking up at me during our snack time, saying: "I really like apples. But, man, when Halloween comes - imma tear that candy UP." Age 7. Respect.
* That my parents have been married for 31 years today. You're pretty great, and I'm very glad you found each other. Make sure to take that trip that Connor and I got you last year. We love you!